Happy Memorial Day! Because today is a day where we honor those who fought for our country, I wanted to make a patriotic recipe that everyone can eat. There are many more overnight oat recipes on Pinterest, but I made this one so it is allergy free. You can email me or comment your thoughts on this recipe. Enjoy!
This recipe is dairy, egg, peanut, tree nut, and gluten free.
- In a mason jar or cup, add the old fashioned oats, flax seeds and cinnamon (in that order).
- Next, slowly pour in the soy milk and add the yogurt.
- Dice the desired amount of strawberries and layer on top with blueberries until container is filled and drizzle a light layer of honey on top.
- Cover jar with plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight.
- Enjoy your overnight oats the next morning!
½ cup old fashioned oats
1 teaspoon flax seeds
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup vanilla soy milk*
1 container of Silk vanilla soy yogurt*
*can substitute nut or dairy products to make it soy free*