This vegan fudge is a twist on a classic summer treat that we all know and love - S'MORES! A perfect dessert for everyone to enjoy, your guests will be begging for s'more.
This recipe is dairy, egg, peanut, and tree nut free.
- 2 cups Honey Maid graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tbsp unsalted vegan butter
- 1 bag of dairy free chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life)
- 4 tbsp dairy free milk
- 3 tbsp unsalted vegan butter
- marshmallow sauce
1. In a bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
2. Once mixed well, scoop the graham cracker mixture into a pan (I used a tart pan) and pat down firmly.
3. In a microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, dairy free milk and vegan butter.
4. Microwave the chocolate mixture in 45 second increments until smooth and silky.
5. Once the fudge is shiny and smooth, pour it onto the graham cracker crust.
6. Drizzle marshmallow sauce onto the chocolate mixture and sprinkle any remaining graham cracker crumbs onto the chocolate.
7. Chill the fudge in the fridge for at least 2 hours - enjoy!