This page contains all of the recipes present on the website - email me or comment with thoughts on the recipes!
Vegan Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins
● 1 & 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
● 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
● 2 teaspoons baking powder
● 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
● 1/2 teaspoon salt
● 1/2 cup Enjoy Life or Divvies chocolate
● 1 large zucchini coarsely grated (1 &
● 1/3 cup vegetable oil
● Egg replacer--equivalent of 2
eggs--see box for reconstitution
● 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together flour,
brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon
3. In another bowl, combine zucchini, oil,
egg replacer mixture, and vanilla. Add to
the flour mixture and mix just until
combined--do not over mix!
4. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Divide batter evenly among cups of a 12
cup muffin tin.
6. Bake for 28 minutes.
Chicken & Spinach Turnovers
● 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
● 2 tablespoons olive oil
● 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
● 1 large container fresh spinach leaves
● 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
● All-purpose flour for rolling
● 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
(Pepperidge Farm brand is dairy & egg
● rice milk or chicken broth for brushing
These savory turnovers can be made and
frozen for up to 2 months. To cook from
frozen state, brush with rice milk or chicken
broth and bake for 28-30 minutes.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 2
large cookie sheets with parchment
2. Warm olive oil in a large frying pan
over medium-high heat. Add the
shallots and saute until soft, about 2
3. Add the spinach in batches, tossing
with tongs & season with salt, pepper,
and saute just until wilted, about 3-4
4. Add the chicken and stir until warm.
5. Stir in the dijon mustard and cook just
until combined, about 1 minute6.
6. On a floured work surface, roll out
the puff pastry sheets and cut in half
to make 4 rectangles. Pile the
chicken & spinach mixture in center
of rectangle and fold over to form a
triangle. Crimp the edges with the
tines of a fork. Using the tip of a
sharp knife, cut a few small slits on the top of each turnover.
tops with rice milk or chicken broth
and placed on baking sheets lined
with parchment paper. Bake until
golden brown, about 22 minutes. Let
cool slightly and serve with additional
dijon mustard on the side.
Berry Overnight Oats
½ cup old fashioned oats
1 teaspoon flax seeds
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup vanilla soy milk*
1 container of Silk vanilla soy yogurt*
*can substitute nut or dairy products to make it soy free*
- In a mason jar or cup, add the old fashioned oats, flax seeds and cinnamon (in that order).
- Next, slowly pour in the soy milk and add the yogurt.
- Dice the desired amount of strawberries and layer on top with blueberries until container is filled and drizzle a light layer of honey on top.
- Cover jar with plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight.
- Enjoy your overnight oats the next morning!
No Bake S'mores Fudge
- 2 cups Honey Maid graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tbsp unsalted vegan butter
- 1 bag of dairy free chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life)
- 4 tbsp dairy free milk
- 3 tbsp unsalted vegan butter
- marshmallow sauce
1. In a bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
2. Once mixed well, scoop the graham cracker mixture into a pan (I used a tart pan) and pat down firmly.
3. In a microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, dairy free milk and vegan butter.
4. Microwave the chocolate mixture in 45 second increments until smooth and silky.
5. Once the fudge is shiny and smooth, pour it onto the graham cracker crust.
6. Drizzle marshmallow sauce onto the chocolate mixture and sprinkle any remaining graham cracker crumbs onto the chocolate.
7. Chill the fudge in the fridge for at least 2 hours - enjoy!